Vacuum Leak Detector (VLD 2500)
• Simple to use vacuum leak detector
• Identifies leaks in 1/4" to 3" OD tubes in seconds
• Optional pads to test tubes up to 6" OD
• Uses standard plant air from 70 psi to 100 psi
• Very pliable nozzles for easily tube sealing
Quick, reliable, durable & proven design. When trying to locate leaking tubes the Vacuum Leak Detector VLD-2500 is the industry standard. Manufactured with the end user in mind, it is virtually foolproof and indestructible. Seal off one end of the suspect tube(s) with either a rubber tube plug (see our tube plug section for sizes) or the t-handle with an attached nozzle; then insert the vacuum leak detector into tube to be tested and depress the trigger, a loss of vacuum indicates a leaking tube. The VLD-2500 has a filter system to prevent debris inside the tube from clogging the tool.
WATER LEAK DETECTOR